Last updated: March 28, 2018
1. Collection of Information When you use Leonardian`s web-sites https://leonardian.com or http://leonardian.com (collectively, “Site”) or Leonardian`s services, you may provide your personal information voluntarily, including but not limited your name, residential address, email address, and digital wallet address or bank account information, depending on your method of payment. In addition, you may provide some information involuntarily such as any information sent to Leonardian by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information, including but not limited to identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from Leonardian`s Site and the pages you accessed on Leonardian`s Site.
In addition, Leonardian may collect personal information from or about you in other ways such as your interaction with customer support or contractual relationships with Leonardian.
Leonardian is not obligated to collect any of your information and may do it its own discretion.
2. Setting up and Using an Account
In order to purchase tokens thorough Leonardian Site, you are required to set up a personal account and provide your personal information such as name and email address to secure your access to your account. Leonardian may require you to provide additional information to verify your itdentity, address or any other information in your account, such as your date of birth, copy of ID, citizenship, country of residence, and other information directly or through a third party. Leonardian is not obligated to verify your identity or any other personal information and may do it at its own discretion.
Leonardian or its partners may place small data files (cookies) or pixel tags on your computer or other device when access Leonardian Site. Leonardian use these technologies to recognize you as a returning user, customize its services, content and advertising, evaluate marketing activities, and collect information about your computer or other access device.
Leonardian may use various cookies, including but not limited to session cookies, persistent cookies, and “flash cookies.” Leonardian may codify its cookies to limit access of third parties to the received information.
Leonardian is not obligated to place cookies on your computer and may do it at its own discretion.
4. Use of Log Files
Leonardian my use the log files to collect your Internet protocol (IP) address, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze your activity on the Site, collect geographic and demographic information, and evaluate content of the Leonardian`s Site. Information collected from log files is not personally identifiable.
Leonardian is not obligated to use log files and may do it at its own discretion.
5. Storing, Using, and Sharing Your Personal Information
Leoanrdian will store your personal information on its database. Leonardian may contract this parties to store your personal information.
Leonardian does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Leonardian may use your personal information to customize your use of Leonardian`s Site and services; analyze your activity on Leonardian`s Site, including through third parties such as Google Analytics and alike; evaluate and improve its marketing efforts and for other reasons relevant to your use of Leonardian`s Site and services.
Leonardian may share your personal information with:
• Escrow or any other processor of your payment.
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third partied when Leonardian is required to provide your personal information by law, subpoena or court order.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Leonardian may amend this policy at any time and in its own discretion by posting an updated version on Leonardian`s Site. The updated version becomes effective at the time of posting. It is your responsibility to check updates regularly.
7. Contact Us